Tuesday, November 24, 2009

come,I teach u how

Why did you let me go?

i am?

I still love you.

oh, sweet, who cares ?

When did we last talk?

should i remember ?

Will you go out with me?

okay , let's go !I bring along my bff

Hey, can I give you a ride?

opsss, nopeeee.

I cannot keep my promise to you.

ohhh, no its okay dear ;|u dont have to.

My friends say we look good together.

then dont , :)

You changed.

not me, but you !

Can we get back together?

should we ? no i guess

Oh, I knew what this is all about. You found someone else.

hmmm, interesting, maybe, why? jealousy ?

Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!

ohh, really ? soryy sayangs :)

How can you forget our memories?

do we have the memories ?

I will always love you.

ohhh, sweet, but i dont love you :)

haha
that's great huh?
hee

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com